So I was bored and came up with an idea of answering a few questions about myself. What’s more fun than to answer the 100 mostly useless questions? Well, here it is…
1. Are you an innie or an outie?
– An innie I think. I spend most of my time inside my room that sometimes it’s so depressing. Haha
2. Have you ever written a song?
– Yeah I think I did.
3. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
4. Have you ever been in the opposite sex’s public toilet?
– Yes I think. Men’s toilet are kind of gross 🙂
5. Have you ever written a poem?
– Of course. Mostly about teenage angst and puppy love.
6. Do you like catsup on or beside your fries?
– Beside I think.
7. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
– No 😦 But I wish I had.
8. Have you ever written a book?
– Ha. I wish! I couldn’t even finish my stories.
9. Have you ever broken a mirror?
– I lost count 🙂
10. Are you superstitious?
– Sometimes. Haha
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
– I am not sure if it’s the biggest though. But, professors who are so demanding. 😡
12. Do you slurp your drink after it’s gone?
13. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
– Yesss. It’s fun!
14. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
– Whooper? Haha
15. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
– I wish 🙂
16. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
– Yeah! It sounds fun.
17. What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
– Nah. I am too conservative to do daring things. Haha!
18. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
– Usually plastic 🙂
19. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
– Right now yes! I am tired of eating pizza. Haha
20.Did you have a baby blanket?
21. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
– A lot of times. I am very frustrated with my hair.
22. How did that turn out?
– Well, it never turns out to be good. I had to bun my hair before going to the salon for hair rebonding.
23. Have you ever sleepwalked?
– I think I might have.
24; Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
– No. I wouldn’t wish it though.
25. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
– I think yes but that’s disgusting.
26. Are you double jointed?
27. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
– I want to be a forever teenager 🙂
28. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
29. Do you ride roller coasters?
– I’m loving it 🙂
30. What’s your favorite carnival ride?
– Uh, roller coaster? 🙂
31. What is your dream car?
– Lexus or Porsche 🙂
32. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
– Tom & Jerry never gets old.
33.Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
– Why would I? Haha
34. If so, would you eat another one?
– I never tried.
35. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
– Panic! I can’t swim! Haha
36. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
– I don’t remember…so no.
37. Can you pick something up with your toes?
– Yes, small things like ballpen? 🙂
38. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
– Probably two…or one. Not sure!
39. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
– I think I might.
40. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
– I never 😦
41. How many foreign countries have you visited?
– None 😦 But I plan to.
42. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
– For experience, I might do that.
43. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
– Poor and happy? But wait, how can you be rich and unhappy? Haha
44. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
– Is it possible to float in a quicksand? Haha
45. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
– I think that’s one of the options to do.
46. Have you ever held a Mexican jumping bean?
– I don’t even know what that is 🙂
47. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
– Cinderella. I’m more on this kind of fairy-tales make-believe.
48. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
– Box of crayons with broken points? What’s the point of having an ant farm with no ants? Tsss 🙂
49. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
– It depends on the flavor.
50. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
– Scrambled eggs 🙂
51. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
– Is public transportation applicable in here?
52. Do you talk in your sleep?
– I am not sure though. But I think I don’t.
53. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
– Shovel snow! I haven’t experience that!
54. Have you ever played in the rain?
– I love playing under the pouring rain.
55. Did you make mud pies?
– I haven’t 😦
56. Have you ever broken a bone?
57. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
– I think I would ask for help if it’s very high. And how did the kitten ever got there?
58. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
– No but I think both are dangerous.
59. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
60. What’s your favorite number?
61. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
– Sports car. For a change.
62. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
– Do paper towels count?
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
– Yes and it was painful.
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
– Regular? I didn’t know there’s a deodorant soap.
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
– Yes 😦 I was stupid to forget my keys inside.
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
– Singing cowboy will do 🙂
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
– Emma Watson! 🙂
68. Do you need corrective lenses?
– I think I might need a contact lenses now 😦
69. Would you hang out with / date someone your best friend didn’t like?
– Yea sure. So I can see whether he/she is likable or not.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn’t like?
– It depends haha!
71. Have you ever returned a gift?
– Umm… no?
72. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
73. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
– Football game? Haha
74. If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
– Naaa. I’m not sporty.
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
– I don’t count.
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
– Of course not.
77. Do you sing in the car?
– Who doesn’t??? 🙂
78. What is your favorite breed of dog?
– Pomeranian 🙂
79. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
– If I have money why not? 😀
80. What is your favorite fruit?
– Siniguelas 🙂
81. What is your least favorite fruit?
– I don’t know…
82. What kind of fruit have you never had?
– I am not sure. Haha
83. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
– Bazaars will do 🙂
84. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
– I am not brand conscious. So anything good and comfortable will do.
85. Are/were you a good student?
– I think I was 🙂
86. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
– I think I’m the weakest of them all.
87. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
– Air force 🙂
88. What do you think is your best feature?
– I am not sure if it’s my smile or my eyes.
89. If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
– Pop! 🙂
90. If you were to win an Osacr, what kind of movie would it be for?
– Sci fi 🙂
91. What is your favorite season?
– Autumn 🙂
92. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
– Not sure -_-
93. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
– Sense of taste 🙂
94. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
– A singer!
95. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
– I ended up taking college for four years. Thank God 🙂
96. Have you ever had surgery?
– Nah. But I had a few stitches.
97. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
– Professional figure skater 🙂
98. What do you like to collect?
– Any memorabilias.
99. How many collectibles do you have?
– None haha!
100. What one question would you add to this survey?
– Do you love yourself?